Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Days and The Cold

Hola! Hope everyone had a egg-tastic Easter (I never get tired of that old pun). Last year the little man was only a few months old. The whole concept and joy of Easter went right over his head. This year, he was all in on the baskets, egg hunt, yummy food, and tons of family.

 
    Awesome bead maze from Ikea
Yummy dinner! Not pictured is the tasty homemade cheesecake with strawberry sauce.

We also decided to commemerate the day with a belly photo. However, in my opinion all the yummy food, coffee, and lack of water (I was a very bad prego) made the belly look much fluffier than it really is. 
21 weeks 4 days
Everything was wonderful. The hubbs got to spend a lot of play time with the little man while I was in cooking heaven. 
Then, Monday morning, The Cold hit. I'm talking WHAM! Sloshy head, sore throat, achy neck. I am down for the count my friends. I plan to spend this week drinking tea, water, and soup. Poor little man. My dinosaur roar and car vrooms have a little less oomph.

No comments:

Post a Comment